Obviously there are physical limitaions for those that are not Japanese (like me!) to do the “Japanese makeup”. Yet, I do believe that there are a lot of ladies out there wondering how to unlock the Japanese gals’ secret makeup methods.
I didn’t do anything crazy, it’s just the basics of basics 🙂
puff and curl your hair, get your nails done and strike a pose!
you’ll look like those Japanese girls too
Just keep these elements in mind.
1. flawless skin
2. bursting eye lashes
3. pale pink lip colors
4. curly, girly hair
5. don’t over draw your lines!
———- products used ————-
* Shu Uemura Pro Concealer
* Chanel Vitalumiere fluid foundation
* Beauty Blender sponge
* Shiseido MAQUILLAGE Sparkle Contrast Eyes Eyeshadow quad (BR752)
* Black Radiance liquid eyeliner
* Blinc Kiss Me mascara bass
* Lancome l’extreme mascara
* Sephora colorful mono mat No.01 (black)
* Sephora colorful mono mat No.03 (Brown for contouring)
* Etude silver metallic shadow (for highlights)
* E.l.f eyeliner and shadow stick (tear ducts)
* Bobbi Brown Shimmer Blush 1 Pink Sugar
* Lancome color fever gloss 330
Music: m-flo (stuck in your love), Double (Miss DJ!)